muyixx

3 yrs

Posted: 3 yrs
Good morning my Great People of Festac Town. I greet you once again.
Recently we informed you about the on going road rehabilitation in Festac by Lagos State Public Works Coorporation (LSPWC), particularly the 1st Avenue Road currently under rehabilitation .

I'm glad to inform you that we met with officials of LSPWC yesterday and we came with a good news.
Honorable Gbenga Oyerinde the Special Adviser to the Governor on Central Business District led a delegation from Amuwo Odofin to the LSPWC office Ikeja yesterday Tuesday 5th October 2021 to lobby and appeal to the Public Works to do more roads in Festac Town.

It was a warm reception at the office where a meaningful meeting was held in a cordial atmosphere and we were given assurance that more roads will be rehabilitated in Festac Town.

Let me inform you that the whole stretch of 1st Avenue both sides will be resurfaced with asphalt and interlocking stones up till the link bridge to 6th Avenue.

4th Avenue junction by 1st Avenue will also be resurfaced up till the 7th Avenue junction.
A proposal for the Whole stretch of 7th Avenue is to be submitted this morning.
The whole stretch of 2nd Avenue has also been approved for rehabilitation.

The idea is to get the ring roads that is the perimeter of Festac fully and well rehabilitated with materials that will last the test of time while the Local Govt and FHA work on the inner roads.

Please if you are a civil Engineer of repute join us on site inspection as we monitor the road rehabilitation to see that the approved materials used are those that will last and not give way in few months.

We were on site yesterday to see and appreciate the level of work done so far at 1st Avenue. We shall be on site by 4pm again today.

We applaud the efforts of Engineer Williams Adekunle the Project Zonal Coordinator os LSPWC who made sure the men on site were doing the right things.

My good People, while this is being done we shall take up the case of EKEDP later next week as regards faults and prepaid meters.
Please continue to support us with your prayers so we can make headways in our endeavours to make Festac a better place.
God Bless you all.
Shola Fakorede. President Festival Town Residents Association. (FTRA )
Share on my timeline

qikedatelo Joined: 7 w

Posted: 6 w
The popularity of wireless lights is soaring due to their convenience, versatility, and energy efficiency. These lights eliminate the need for complicated wiring, allowing for easy installation and relocation. They are becoming increasingly popular in homes, what is the best light lamp for low vision offices, and outdoor spaces.

qikedatelo Joined: 7 w

Posted: 3 w
A well-installed and maintained roof enhances the property's value and protects the investment in the building. Professional contractors provide peace of mind and siding repairs edmonton confidence in the durability and reliability of the commercial roof.

anonymo Joined: 8 w

Posted: 1 w
The abaya holds cultural significance in Muslim-majority countries, symbolizing modesty and adherence to moroccan thobes uk Islamic principles of dress. It serves as a form of religious expression and identity for women who choose to wear it.